May 2011: ProA Capital, Spanish private equity firm founded in 2008 with over €250 million under management, acquires Ambuibérica Group, one of the leading companies in the Spanish medical transport services sector, with a fleet of over 500 ambulances and €48 million revenues in 2010. ProA Capital’s objective is to support Ambuibérica’s incumbent management in a consolidation process via acquisitions and new contract wins.

ProA Capital has acquired an 85% stake in Grupo Ambuibérica, the remaining 15% being held by its current CEO, who has entirely reinvested in the Group, alongside other executives that have joined the shareholder structure.

SOCIOS FINANCIEROS has identified and presented the opportunity to ProA Capital and has advised on all aspects related to the execution and negotiation process.